Dwyer Series SBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitter
Dwyer Series SBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitter - 0...3.5 Mtr Range -5Mtr Cable Length / None is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Use the Series SBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitter to measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to the atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezoresistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing.
- A slim lined design for tight applications, along with a PVC Bullet nose for diaphragm protection
- Excellent chemical compatibility allowing wide application use
- NPT connection for a robust and rigid installation
- Ground Water/Well Monitoring
- Environmental remediation
- Air economizers
- Outdoor temperature and relative humidity reference for building systems
- A-625: 316 SS Cable Hanger loop for attaching a chain to allow for pulling the unit out of the installation
- A-297: Dessicant filter for vent tube. Removes humidity for sensor protection. Chages colour to show saturation
NB: All prices exclude GST
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.