MAC3 Electroprobe DB Floatless Level Regulator
The MAC3 Electroprobe DB Floatless Level Regulator is an extremely innovative product which unites a series of functions in a very small space (4 DIN modules).
The MAC3 Electroprobe DB Floatless Level Regulator is a multi-relay control unit that uses low-voltage electrodes to accurately detect changes in liquid levels. It not only activates pumps or diverts valves, but also protects submersible pumps from running dry. Its multifunctionality allows for on-off, differential and alarm level control, making it more efficient than traditional water level relays.
- Electro probes regulate conductive fluid levels
- Ability to activate or deactivate controls by means of a dip switch
- Internal buzzer for high/low alarms
- Power required, choose from AC or DC
- A multifunctional devise ideal for very small spaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.