Dwyer Series V4 Flotect® Vane-Operated Flow Switch
Dwyer Series V4 Flotect® Vane-Operated Flow Switch - Vane operated flow switch ; Brass Body ; Universal Vane ; V4-2-U is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Series V4 Flotect® Flow Switches are rugged and reliable, ideal for automatically protecting equipment and pipeline systems against damage from reduction or loss of flow. Time tested in thousands of pipeline installations and processing plants around the world this Series is Weatherproof, designed to meet NEMA 4 and Explosion-proof (listing included in specifications). This series can be used in pipes 1-1/2" (38.10 mm) and up.
- Leakproof body machined from Barstock; Stainless Steel or Brass
- to suit pipe sizes from 40mm up to 500mm N.B;
- EXD Explosion-Proof to IECEx, SAA, ATEX, U.L. or FM compliance
- S.P.D.T. Snap Action Switch; for Gases or Liquids;
- Options: High Temperature to 205 Deg.C; Gold Plated Contacts; D.P.D.T;
- Protects pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow
- Controls sequential operation of pumps
- Automatically starts auxiliary pumps and engines
- Stops liquid cooled engines, machines and processing when coolant flow is interrupted
- Shuts down burner when air flow through heating coil fails
- Controls dampers according to flow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.