Dwyer Series FS-2 Vane Flow Switch
Dwyer Series FS-2 Vane Flow Switch - FS-2-NPT is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Series FS-2 Vane Flow Switches offers an economical flow proving solution. The FS-2 paddles are adjustable to fit 2.5cm to 20cm size pipe.This user friendly switch offers a set point adjustment screw during field installation to allow for easy flow switch modification. Adjustable vane layers also provides customisable application set points, and hardy aluminum weatherproof housing permits for outdoor installation.
- Materials: Bellow - Tin-brass; Vane - SS: Body - Forged Brass.
- Temperature Limit - 110°C
- Pressure Limit - 145 psig (10 bar)
- Cable Gland with attached wire leads
- Vertical installation into horizontal pipe runs
- Four Vane combinations with an adjustment screw.
- 1" Male NPT Connection or BSPT
Click to read more about our Dwyer Flow Switches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.