Novus Temperature Transmitter
Novus Temperature Transmitter - Un-Programmed is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Novus Isolated Temperature Transmitter offers great flexibility with options for sensor type, operating range, sensor offset and upscale and downscale protection. Simply configure via the freely downloadable software, or order Pre-Configured from us.
The Output is an isolated signal, loop powered from 12...35 VDC.
- Input Sensor - Configurable for most Thermocouple and RTD Probes
- Type-K, Type-J, Type-R, Type-S, Type-T, Type-N & PT100 RTD
- Transmitter Range: Software Configurable
- 2-Wire 4-20 mA Loop Powered Isolated Output,
- TOTAL ACCURACY: Maximum error of 0.3% of maximum range for Thermocouples; Maximum error of 0.2% of maximum range for PT100
- Isolated version; Hockey-Puck Type
- ABS enclosure: 44mm diameter: 24mm max height
- Ideally suited for mounting inside of Large Temperature Probe Termination Heads
- DIN Rail Clips are available for mounting on DIN Rail
Programme requirements: Please contact us to ensure your specifications are noted and ordered accurately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.