Dwyer Series 475 Handheld Digital Manometer
The Series 475 Handheld Digital Manometer measures positive, negative, or differential pressures of air and compatible gases in ranges from 1 in w.c. (0.249 kPa) to 150 psid (10.34 bar). The dual push pads on the front panel control the on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection, allowing for simple operation with no set up needed. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube (u), the Series 475 can also be used as an air velocity gauge.
- Large, easy to read LCD and simple operation
- Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
- Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube and AV calculator
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
Optional protective accessories available: