Dwyer Handheld Digital Manometer Series 477AV
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Series 477AV Handheld Digital Manometer is now available with pressure and velocity measurements along with a number of other convenient features. The built-in air velocity and flow calculations provide accuracy and conserve time and error associated with manual calculations. Also featured on this unit are adjustable zero and span values for calibrating in the field, as well as a damping feature to compensate for the fluctuating of readings.
- Calculates and displays air velocity and volumetric air flow
- For use on air and compatible gases only (not liquids)
- 9 selectable English and metric engineering units
- Large, easy to read display with backlight for use in dark areas
- Stores up to 40 readings with minimum, maximum and average statistics
- Air flow monitoring
- Duct static pressure
Optional protective accessories available;
Data sheet and manual can be found here.