Tecfluid Plastic Tube Variable Area Flowmeter
The series PS flowmeters work according to the variable area principle, obtained by a float that moves along a tapered tube made of technical plastic materials.
The force of the flow pushes the float to a certain height inside the tapered tube, to an equilibrium point.
Each height or position of the float corresponds to a value of flow rate.
- Flow measurement of gases and clear liquids
- Size from 1/2″ up to 3″; Polysulfone Plastic Tubes;
- PVC, Polypropylene or Stainless Steel Connections
- Flanged or Threaded Process Connections;
- Options: Alarms; 4-20 mA Output;
Data sheet and manual can be found here.