Bürkert 8030 Inline Paddle-Wheel Flowmeter
The paddle wheel flowmeter is especially designed for use with neutral, slightly aggressive, solid free liquids. The flowmeter Type 8030/8030-HT is made up of a compact sensor-fitting (Type S030/S030‑HT) and a transmitter (Type SE30/SE30‑HT) quickly and easily connected together by a bayonet catch. The Bürkert designed sensor-fitting system ensures simple installation of the device into all pipelines from DN 06…DN 65. The flowmeter produces a frequency signal, proportional to the flow velocity, which can be transmitted and processed by a Bürkert transmitter/controller.
- In-Line Flow Sensor with Pulse Output
- Sensor Bodies from 6 mm N.B through to 50 mm N.B.
- Suitable for most water like fluids / chemicals
- Stainless Steel, Brass, PVC, PP and PVDF Sensor Materials
- Frequency Pulse Output, PNP or NPN; 12-30 VDC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.